I couldn't find my good brushes but I did find a kiddie water color paintbrush that worked just fine.
So, it was pretty simple - I sprayed the frame with white Rustoleum spray paint and then went to town with my white and blue acryllic paint just adding more petals. A little here, a little there. Then, I ended up with a huge white blob - not worried about it too much. Ultimately it looks WAY better than before. It may end up in my bathroom - or a pamphlet. :)
It's kind of fun to attack my prints with paint.
This picture ended up finding a perfect spot in my bathroom. It's part of an ongoing, Bathroom Brightening plan I have for that space.