anchor text
Sugar Bananas has moved! To find the latest, visit www.SugarBananas.com
Sugar Bananas has moved! To find the latest, visit www.SugarBananas.com

8/12/10

Back in Texas

Baltimore's Inner Harbor
image credit

I just got back from Maryland for a week-long family and friend visit.  I'm home now with a camera FULL of pictures (mostly of food!).  They all thought I was nuts for pulling out the camera for every meal but it was OH SO DELICIOUS that I wanted a way to remember my fun.  I'll be posting them soon...and yes, I was in Maryland so OF COURSE I had some you-know-whats!!!  Pictures to follow...

I hope y'all are enjoying your summer.  It's been so hot (102F today!) that I haven't been baking as often as I'd like but I have dozens of new recipes I can't wait to try.

Be back soon!

1 comment:

I love to hear from you!

Sugar Bananas has moved! To find the latest, visit www.SugarBananas.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...